Many of the technologies developed for use within the DASS GN1 and DASS GNX engines can be utilized within other industries.
- Specialized planetary gear box (ultra-light) with capability to run up to 420°C ambient temperature (tested for 45 minutes under full load and oil completely pulled out by a vacuum). No metallurgical or mechanical damage.
- Gear Design for aerospace, satellite and space applications including cryogenic and extreme thermal applications.
- Efficient and lightest custom heat exchanger.
- Liquid/multiphase twin screw pumps for automatic torque changer or other aerospace applications. (several are patented)
- High speed, large volume, custom turbo pumps
- Drive systems with sophisticated constant velocity (CV) joints.
- Custom bearings (hydrodynamic and hydrostatic).
- High temperature bearings.
- Vacuum operational equipment (custom designed).
- Double rotor system rotating in opposite directions adaptable for helicopter applications.
- Permanent magnet motor system adaptable for aerospace and space requirements.
- Custom light weight and high temperature materials.
- Aerospace and space sub-assemblies custom made to customer’s requirements.
- DASS lander for space applications.
- Nano-oil for long term use.
- Ground testing facility subcontract work for air-breathing engine testing